هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
السلام عليك يا سيدي ومولاي يا ابا عبد الله وعلى الارواح التي حلت بفنائك عليكم مني سلام الله ابدا ما بقيت وبقي الليل والنهار ولا جعله الله اخر العهد مني لزيارتكم السلام على الحسين وعلى علي بن الحسين وعلى اولاد الحسين وعلى اصحاب الحسين وعلى اخيه ابا الفضل العباس وعلى اخته الحوراء زينب

Am Not on Facebook

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
السيد

السيد

عدد المشاركات : 81
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/05/2010
العمر : 44

Am Not on Facebook Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Am Not on Facebook   Am Not on Facebook Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 02, 2010 12:12 pm

ecently I have been wondering am I a normal person or kinda weird just because I don’t have facebook account or I should go with the flow like the others or just because my friends inviting me or insist to get one, but am not into it and not interesting to get a digital friends, I have a few real faithful friends and proud of them I don’t need more because you can’t be equal with all of them, I have my reasons which make me believe that am 100% normal person and living my life as it should be, I have wrote them and I know that I will face a huge protests and some will agree with me ,but I thought that it’s better to share them with you guys:

1- I don’t want to reconnect with people who disconnected me for no specific reason.

2- I don’t want to spend my time collecting digital friends.

3- I don’t want to share my own life with all the people in my list and give them access to view my personal life and they don’t even communicate with me and what the privacy settings can do , It can be cracked !!

4- Am not willing to sell myself, recently 1.7 million account are offered for sale ,price around 15 to 45 $ per account, is that what am worth , absolutely not.

5- Most of people are fake, mimicry, and pretending to be your friends but in fact nobody cares about you and when you call them nobody responds if you are in trouble nobody can stand by you, they are just virtual friends.

6- Why should I spend endless hours or take so much of my precious time to look at their photos or what they are up to? Or vice versa? I actually feel that maybe people are spying on each other because they have nothing better to do.

7- Maybe it's valid that you do can keep up with friends and family. But it just seems there is no point. Pick up the phone or go visit them. Email them. I personally feel there is a time and place for everything and that more social better than this virtual world.

8- people gone crazy and looks ridiculous, when they start attaching picture with every moment they do, example: am eating (pic attached) , am swimming (pic attached) , am on the mountain (pic attached) am on the street walking (pic attached) ,I just had a an accident (pic attached) I just falls down (pic attached) am taking shower (pic attached) , am in my bed room (pic attached) am in the salon (pic attached) what the meaning of that !!
They should call it I, I, I, ME, ME, ME page.

9- One of the most funny things on facebook , The Giant Friend List: 150,300,500,800,1200,2000 friend in your list, come on does it make a sense, maybe you know some of them in real life and some you didn’t saw them for decades, but the truth is you only have 3 real friends in your life Me, Myself, and I , don’t get me wrong real friends still exist but not on facebook because everyone on facebook juices themselves to be someone they wish they could be.

10- Another funny thing, when people start sending gifts, drink , or flowers, please can somebody tell where is value of these things, you send a virtual gift to your friend on his/her birthday instead of sending a real gift just to make Him/Her happy just for a day, or sending a drink what the does a virtual drink mean, Yummy Yummy , I have just received a drink, I Lick my computer screen it’s so testy, and what you are sending a flower, do you want to put His/Her nose on the computer screen and smell it , Ridiculous Really.

11- Top friend List: what kind of drama is that!! How do you know that they are your top friends what they made or present for you, how you can distinguish them, how did you choose them, do you know each person, and tell me do you have at least 2 top friend in your real life.

12- facebook trespasses norms human nature, people don't help each other anymore, they don’t write emails anymore, they don’t go to visit their relatives just because they are in front of them every minute on facebook, and know what’s up with them with every single status or wall post, nobody pick up the phone and call their friends out there in his/her real life just because they are on facebook , nobody contact you just because you are not on facebook, Yes it’s nice to be able to find your old friends and keep in touch with family relatives, but maybe some forgotten things should stay that way.

13- it is like circus where everybody tries to present himself in the best way, and it takes out the value of our relations, friends, speaking and our lives, by sharing everything you have done in your daily life, with your friends, family, yourself, you are giving the value away no more great memories, no more special moments for yourself, nothing got a meaning anymore.

14- How did you meet him/her? Through facebook! How did you get married? Through facebook! come on isn’t real life still exist!!!

15- Guess what some people creating groups and taking care of it more than taking care of their kids, is that normal?

16- people became programmed, it’s with them all the way ,when they woke up they check their facebook, , on phone, coffee shop, restaurants, office, schools, universities, hospitals, even in the bathroom, am aware that a lot of people are suffering from this disease and wishing to quite it, but they can’t because its an addiction and obsession become a part of their life, which deforming their real lives and dehumanizing.

Well enough reasons for now, I will spare something for the next post, please folks don’t get me wrong I know that some beside me and some against, lets face it what is the advantage of using facebook, maybe I mentioned some of them between my reasons but still pointless and mean nothing to me, do you know why that only 10% of people are successful in life, because the other 90% don’t give a try and wasting their times on something never give a penny or valuable information to them to get started, even Mark Zuckerberg now after invented facebook disease , he didn’t even log in to his personal page, there is someone else running it for him, because he knows that its a wasting of time and he is setting at his office/home laughing on the people on facebook and watching his bank account increasing everyday just cause of facebook users, he is not that smart because all these events and facebook phenomenon happen by accident he wasn’t know that his invention will lead to such high rushing demand on this time killing machine ,(most of inventions happen by accident) you are wondering how I know all these, no need to be on facebook to know all these things, it’s all around us, in our daily life, in the media ,over the net, and don’t call me old fashioned ,not socialized, or not following the technology and Hi-techs, Am into it since long time , but sometimes Technology can deform our Biology.

According to me: I prefer to live my normal life not programmed to such killing time machine, and I don’t want to be addicted on something meaningless, I want a real friends who can be beside me when I need them, I invite them to a real cup of tea/coffee and a happy meal, I want to hear the voice of my Lover /Friends not writing on their facebook wall and sharing it with all, I want to visit my relatives and see their tangible photo albums, surprise them and surprise me verse versa by real gifts, that’s at least you call it real life and real social , why we should follow something that kills our society and our social life, Furthermore thank God am not a part of this virtual society and yet not sick from this disease, sorry facebook users don’t take it personal but this is my point of view and it’s free will world am not that complicated am lighten up , open for any conversation and am seeking for reality and real society and please can anybody define what the meaning of friendship? And how we were living before Facebook?

Let me know your opinions, let’s share our point of views toward this subject, and whatever the judgment I will accept it
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Am Not on Facebook
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: منتدى الاعضاء :: منتدى اللغات الأجنبية-
انتقل الى: